SAVE THE DATE
Join CRIDF for their interactive World Water Week session on Improving the livelihoods of the poor to build climate resilience.
Thursday 26 August, 14:00 to 15:00 CET.
This session will explore how water dependent livelihood programmes at scale are fundamental to building resilience faster by reducing vulnerability and poverty in transboundary river basins.
You can also find members of the CRIDF team at the following sessions:
- Still breaking silos: Climate action and water across sectors and boundaries, Monday 23 August, 11:00 CET
- Climate finance for a green COVID-19 recovery, Monday 23 August, 19:00 CET
- Disrupting the status quo: Water in health and climate crises, Tuesday 24 August, 13:00 CET
- Create change: CO2 emissions, Race to Zero, Okavango, Wednesday 25 August, 07:00 CET
- Building Climate Resilience through Rainfed Agriculture in the African context, Wednesday 25 August, 10:00 CET
- Create change: Sub-Sahara, human resilience, open source, Thursday 26 August, 15:30 CET
World Water Week 2021
Date: 23 to 27 August 2021 Online: www.worldwaterweek.org
Full title: SAVE THE DATE
Document type: Leaflet
Date produced: 2021
Produced by: CRIDF
CRIDF phase: NA
Length: 1 page
File size: NA
File type: PDF